This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Transfusion and Apheresis Science
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Posttransfusion fulminant hepatitis B associated with precore-defective mutants.Vox Sang. 1991; 60: 34-39
- A case of uterine endometrial cancer complicated post transfusion fatal fulminant hepatitis caused by hepatitis B virus with DNA mutation in precore region.Acta Obst Gynecol Jpn. 1995; 47: 1075-1078
- Hepatitis B viruses with precore region defects prevail in persistently infected hosts along with seroconversion to the antibody against e antigen.J Virol. 1990; 64: 1298-1303
- Mutations in the precore region of hepatitis B virus DNA in patients with fulminant and severe hepatitis.N Engl J Med. 1991; 324: 1699-1704
- Fulminant hepatitis B in successive female sexual partners of two anti-HBe-positive males.Lancet. 1986; 328: 538-540
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.