Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ABO blood group as a potential risk factor for venous thromboembolism in acutely injured patients.Thromb Haemost. 2011; 105: 5-13
- The relationship between ABO blood group and the risk of bleeding during vitamin K antagonist treatment.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 1418-1420
- Is there an association between blood group O and epistaxis?.J Laryngol Otol. 2008; 122: 366-368
- Clarifying the relationship between ABO/Rhesus blood group antigens and upper gastrointestinal bleeding.Dig Dis Sci. 2009; 54: 1029-1034
- Bleeding time, blood groups and von Willebrand factor.Br J Haematol. 1989; 73: 217-220
- Haemostasis and thrombosis in liver disease.Br J Haematol. 2010; 148: 507-521
- New insights into the coagulopathy of liver disease and liver transplantation.World J Gastroenterol. 2006; 12: 7725-7736
- Preoperative variables associated with transfusion requirements in orthotopic liver transplantation.Transfusion Apher Sci. 2013; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Orthotopic liver transplantation with preservation of the inferior vena cava.Ann Surg. 1989; 210: 649-652
- Possible effect of secretor locus on plasma concentration of factor VIII and von Willebrand factor.Blood. 1989; 73: 990-993