Material and Method
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Class-specific Anti-IgA associated with severe anaphylactic transfusion reactions in a patient with pernicious anaemia.Vox Sang. 1971; 21: 411-424https://doi.org/10.1111/J.1423-0410.1971.TB04797.X
- Why is fresh-frozen plasma transfused?.Transfusion. 1986; 26: 107-112https://doi.org/10.1046/J.1537-2995.1986.26186124011.X
- A critical survey of fresh-frozen plasma use.Transfusion. 1986; 26: 511-513https://doi.org/10.1046/J.1537-2995.1986.26687043615.X
- Pulmonary reaction associated with transfusion of plasma containing Anti-5b.Vox Sang. 1986; 51: 102-107https://doi.org/10.1111/J.1423-0410.1986.TB00223.X
- Transfusion and the lung: circulatory overload and acute lung injury.Vox Sang. 2004; 87: 62-65https://doi.org/10.1111/J.1741-6892.2004.00453.X
- Cryoprecipitate for the correction of coagulopathy associated with liver disease.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2003; 31: 357-361https://doi.org/10.1177/0310057X0303100403
- Prothrombin complex concentrates for coagulopathy in liver disease: single‐center, clinical experience in 105 patients.Hepatol Commun. 2019; 3: 513https://doi.org/10.1002/HEP4.1293
Fatourou E., International ET-L, 2016 undefined. Transfusion strategies in patients with cirrhosis: less is more. DiscoveryUclAcUk n.d.
- Risk of venous thromboembolism in patients with liver disease: a nationwide population-based case-control study.JournalsLwwCom. 2007; (… HG-O journal of the, 2009 undefined)
- The risk of venous thromboembolism in patients with cirrhosis.Thromb Haemost. 2017; 26: 139-148https://doi.org/10.1160/TH16-06-0450
- The coagulopathy of chronic liver disease.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 147-156https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMRA1011170
- Efficacy of a strict surveillance policy towards inappropriateness of plasma transfusion.Transfus Apher Sci. 2019; 58: 423-428https://doi.org/10.1016/J.TRANSCI.2019.03.022
Mirzamani N., Molana A., Science EP-T and A, 2009 undefined. Evaluation of appropriate usage of fresh frozen plasma: Results of a regional audit in Iran. Elsevier n.d.
Moiz B., Arif F., MEDICAL KH-J-P, 2006 undefined. Appropriate and inappropriate use of fresh frozen plasma. Citeseer n.d.
- Guidelines for the use of fresh‐frozen plasma, cryoprecipitate and cryosupernatant.Wiley Online Libr. 2004; 126: 11-28https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2141.2004.04972.x
- Improvement in fresh frozen plasma transfusion practice: results of an outcome audit.Transfus Med. 2004; 14: 231-235https://doi.org/10.1111/J.0958-7578.2004.00505.X
Morrison J., Sumrall D., … SC-A journal of, 1993 undefined. The effect of provider education on blood utilization practices. Elsevier n.d.
- Reduction of fresh‐frozen plasma use through a daily survey and education program.Transfusion. 1987; 27: 226-227https://doi.org/10.1046/J.1537-2995.1987.27387235625.X
- An audit of fresh frozen plasma usage in an acute general hospital in Singapore.Citeseer. 2016; (journal PK-S medical, 2003 undefined): 574-578
- Hepatology GG-T-, 2021 undefined)Vascular liver disorders, portal vein thrombosis, and procedural bleeding in patients with liver disease: 2020 practice guidance by the American association for. ApefComPt 2020. 73. 2021https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.31646 (
- Low fibrinogen levels are associated with bleeding after varices ligation in thrombocytopenic cirrhotic patients.MedigraphicCom. 2018; (… MB-A of, 2018 undefined): 830-835https://doi.org/10.5604/01.3001.0012.0775
- Why do physicians request fresh frozen plasma? .Transfusion. 2004; 44: 1393-1394https://doi.org/10.1111/J.0041-1132.2004.00422.X
- Reduction of inappropriate use of blood products by prospective monitoring of transfusion request forms.Med J Aust. 1997; 167: 473-476https://doi.org/10.5694/J.1326-5377.1997.TB126674.X
- Thrombelastography-guided blood product use before invasive procedures in cirrhosis with severe coagulopathy: a randomized, controlled trial.Hepatology. 2016; 63: 566-573https://doi.org/10.1002/HEP.28148
Peng Y., Qi X., Medicine XG-, 2016 undefined. Child–Pugh versus MELD score for the assessment of prognosis in liver cirrhosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. NcbiNlmNihGov n.d.
- Splanchnic vein thrombosis in candidates for liver transplantation: usefulness of screening and anticoagulation.GutBmjCom. 2005; 54 (Gut DS-, 2005 undefined): 691-697https://doi.org/10.1136/gut.2004.042796
Hashash J., Thudi K., Gastroenterology SM-, 2012 undefined. An 18-year-old woman with a 15-cm liver mass and an ammonia level of 342. GastrojournalOrg n.d.
Journal HC-BBM, 1993 undefined. Avoiding the misuse of fresh frozen plasma. NcbiNlmNihGov n.d.