Methods and materials
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A study of Protein S antigen levels in 3788 healthy volunteers: influence of age, sex and hormone use, and estimate for prevalence of deficiency state.Br J Haematol. 2001; 113: 636-641
- Deficiencies in protein C, protein S and antithrombin.2013
- Fresh frozen plasma.StatPearls, 2019
- Plasma exchange as a source of protein C for acute onset protein C pathway failure.Br J Haematol. 2002; 116: 905-908
- The transfusion alternatives preoperatively in sickle cell disease (TAPS) study: a randomised, controlled, multicentre clinical trial.Lancet. 2013; 381: 930-938
- Peri-operative management.Consensus statement on the care of patients with sickle cell disease in Canada. 2015: 84-87
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in 2 thrombophilic patients with protein S deficiency.Anesth Analg Case Rep. 2014; 2: 92-94
- The International Normalized Ratio overestimates coagulopathy in stable trauma and surgical patients.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013; 75: 947-953
- Does resuscitation with plasma increase the risk of venous thromboembolism?.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2015; 78: 39-44
- Sickle cell and renal transplant: a national survey and literature review.Exp Clin Transplant. 2012; 10: 1-7
- Hypercoagulability in sickle cell disease: new approaches to an old problem.Hematol Am Soc Hematol Educ Progr. 2007; 1: 91-96https://doi.org/10.1182/asheducation-2007.1.91