Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Harmening DM. Modern Blood Banking and Transfusion Practices, 6th edition. Philadelphia: F.A Davis. Pg 135–143.
- Incidence & management practices of snakebite: a retrospective study at Sub-District Hospital, Dahanu, Maharashtra, India.Indian J Med Res. 2019; 150: 412-416
- Clinical features and management of snake bite.Med J Armed Forces India. 2002; 58: 247-249
Product information. ASVS-ASIA, snake venom antiserum I.P. Thane (India): Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd.
- Report of a WHO workshop on the standardization and control of antivenoms.Toxicon. 2003; 41: 541-557
- Blood group susbtances in antitoxic sera; a potential transfusion hazard.S Afr Med J. 1952; 26: 768-769
- A rare case of missing antibody due to anti-snake venom.Transfusion. 2009; 49: 2777-2778
☆Institution where work was performed: Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) Medical College, Pune 411043, Maharashtra, India