Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The prevention of Rh immunization.Transfus. Med. Rev. 1988; 2: 129-150
- Haemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn.Vox Sang. 2015; 109: 99-113
- Hemolytic disease of the fetus and the newborn.in: Mollison P.L. Engelfriet C.P. Contreras M. Blood Transfusion in Clinical Medicine. eleventh edn. Oxford Blackwell Science, Oxford, UK2005: 496-545
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices.seventh ed. F A Davis Company,, USA2018
- Blocked D phenomenon, a rare condition with Rh D haemolytic disease of newborn – a case report.Int. J. Lab. Hematol. 2008; 30: 244-247
- RhD blocking phenomenon implicated in an immunohaematological diagnostic dilemma in a case of RhD-haemolytic disease of the foetus.Blood Transfus. 2013; 11: 140-142
- Blocked D phenomenon and relevance of maternal serologic testing.Immunohematology. 2015; 31: 116-118
- Blocking of fetal K antigens on cord red blood cells by maternal anti-K.Transfus. Med. 2009; 19: 139-140
- Irregular erythrocyte antibodies among antenatal women and their neonatal outcome at a tertiary care hospital in Northern India.Postgrad. Med. J. 2021; (postgradmedj-2021-140497)
Deka, D. Prophylaxis in India gone haywire: analysis of 200 cases. In: Proceedings of the All-India Conference of Obstetrics and Gynecology: AICOG; 2004; Available from internet: Use of Anti-D Immunoglobulin for Rh Prophylaxis. ICOG FOGSI recommendations for good clinical practice, 2009.
- Routine antenatal Rhesus D immunoglobulin prophylaxis: the results of a prospective 10 year study.BJOG: Int. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. 1999.; 106: 492-497
- Anti-D in Rh (D)- negative pregnant women: are at-risk pregnancies and deliveries receiving appropriate prophylaxis?.J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Can. 2012; 34: 429-435
- Prevalence of Rhesus D-negative blood type and the challenges of Rhesus D immunoprophylaxis among obstetric population in Ogbomoso, Southwestern Nigeria.Ann. Trop. Med. Public Health. 2016; 9: 12
- Blocking phenomenon occurs in a neonate with a positive direct antiglobulin test due to maternal anti-D, anti-C antibodies: resolved by chloroquine diphosphate treatment.Indian J. Hematol. Blood Transfus. 2020; 36: 403-405
- Blocked D in RhD hemolytic disease of fetus and newborn.Glob. J. Transfus. Med. 2019; 4: 114-116
- Removal of antibodies from red cells: comparison of three elution methods.Asian J. Transfus. Sci. 2013; 7: 29-32