Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An international registry of granulocyte transfusions.Transfus Med Hemotherapy. 2018; 45: 318-322https://doi.org/10.1159/000492629.Epub 2018 Aug 24
- Efficacy and side effects of granulocyte collection in healthy donors.Transfus Med Hemotherapy. 2013; 40 (Epub 2013 Jul 19): 258-264https://doi.org/10.1159/000354093
Morton S, Stanworth S . INF 276/5 Revised Clinical guidelines for the use of granulocyte transfusions.:13. Granulocyte working group, NHS; Blood and Transplant; 2021. 〈https://nhsbtdbe.blob.core.windows.net/umbraco-assets-corp/25196/clinical-guidelines-for-the-use-of-granulocyte-transfusions.pdf〉.
- Clinical efficacy of granulocyte transfusion therapy in patients with neutropenia-related infections.Leukemia. 2001; 15: 203-207https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.leu.2402007
- Book: Rossi’s principles of transfusion medicine.fifth ed. John Wiley & Sons Inc, Chichester, West Sussex; Hoboken, NJ2016: 271-277 (1 p. Chapter 23. Neutrophil collection and transfusion)
Estcourt LJ, Stanworth SJ, Doree C, Blanco P, Hopewell S, Trivella M, et al. Granulocyte transfusions for preventing infections in people with neutropenia or neutrophil dysfunction. Cochrane gynaecological, neuro-oncology and orphan cancer group, editor. cochrane database syst rev [Internet]; 2015 Jun 29 〈https://doi.wiley.com/10.1002/14651858.CD005341.pub3〉.
- Efficacy of transfusion with granulocytes from G-CSF/dexamethasone–treated donors in neutropenic patients with infection.Blood. 2015; 126 (Epub 2015 Sep2): 2153-2161https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2015-05-645986
- Transfusion Medicine and Hemostasis. Granulocyte products, Chapter 35.Elsevier Inc, 2013: 35 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016.B978-0-12-397164-7.00035-5)
- Combined administration of G-CSF and dexamethasone for the mobilization of granulocytes in normal donors: optimization of dosing.Transfusion. 2000; 40: 40060642https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1537-2995.2000
- Kinetics of G-CSF induced granulocyte mobilization in healthy subjects.Transfusion. 2002; 42: 597-602https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1537-2995.2002.00091. x
Marleen M. Neyrinck, Hans Vrielink: on behalf of “the Joint Task Force for Education and Certification”. Calculations in Apheresis. Journal of Clinical Apheresis; 2014: Wiley Periodicals, Inc. 〈https://doi.org/10.1002/jca.21347〉.
- Serial granulocytepheresis under daily administration of rHuG-CSF: effects on peripheral blood counts, collection efficiency, and yield.Transfusion. 2001; 41https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1537-2995.2001.41030390. x
Lise J. Estcourt, Simon J. Stanworth, Sally Hopewell, Carolyn Doree, Marialena Trivella and Edwin Massey. Cochrane Database Syst Rev.;4: CD005339. 〈https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD005339.pub2〉.
Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE), version 5.0. U.S. Department of Health and Human services; 2017:155. 〈https://ctep.cancer.gov/protocoldevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/ctcae_v5_quick_reference_5x7.pdf〉.
- Impact of the mobilization regimen and the harvesting technique on the granulocyte yield in healthy donors for granulocyte transfusion therapy: collection methods and granulocyte yield.Transfusion. 2012; 52: 2646-2652https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1537-2995.2012.03661. x. Epub 2012 Apr 23
Benjamin J., Greco, Bet H. Shaz. Adverse donor reactions, Transfusion Medicine and Hemostasis (Second Edition); 2013. 〈https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-813726-0.00008-8〉.
- Defining risk factors associated with peripheral venous cannulation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Heart & Lung. 2020; 49 (Epub 2020 Feb 11): 273-286https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrtlng.2020.01.009
Sheppard Chelsea A, Hillyer Cristopher D. Therapeutic apheresis in Consultative hemostasis and Thrombosis (Second Edition); 2007. 〈https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-1-4160-2401-9.X1000-0〉.
- P-14; is there a causal link between anxiety and vasovagal reactions?.Transfus Apher Sci. 2012; 47: S28https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-0502(12)70050-2
- The determinants of granulocyte yield in 1198 granulocyte concentrates collected from unrelated volunteer donors mobilized with dexamethasone and granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor: a 13-year experience.Transfusion. 2009; 49 (x. Epub 2008 Nov 19): 421-426https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1537-2995.2008.01997
- Granulocyte transfusions in critically ill children with prolonged neutropenia: side effects and survival rates from a single-center analysis.Eur J Pediatr. 2016; 175 (Epub 2016 Sep 8): 1361-1369https://doi.org/10.1007/s00431-016-2774-y