Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the use of fresh-frozen plasma, cryoprecipitate and cryosupernatant.Br J Haematol. 2004; 126: 11-28
Ipa U. Türkiye’de Kan Tedarik Sisteminin Güçlendirilmesi Teknik Destek Projesi T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı - E-Kütüphane Sistemi. 2020; Available from: https://sbu.saglik.gov.tr/Ekutuphane/Yayin/523.
- Serious hazards of transfusion: a decade of hemovigilance in the UK.Transfus Med Rev. 2006; 20: 273-282
Bahadur S., Sethi N., Pahuja S.. Audit of Pediatric Transfusion Practices in a Tertiary Care Hospital. 2014;
- Reveals a high rate of inappropriate transfusions. 2013; 53: 2222-2229
- Transfusion and apheresis science evaluation of appropriate usage of fresh frozen plasma: results of a regional audit in Iran.Transfus Apher Sci. 2009; 40: 109-113https://doi.org/10.1016/j.transci.2009.01.018
- Utilization of frozen plasma, cryoprecipitate, and recombinant factor VIIa for children with hemostatic impairments: an audit of transfusion appropriateness in Utilization Education and Safety in transfusion.Res Collab. 2017; 1: 1-8
- The evaluation of the audit of Fresh-Frozen Plasma (FFP) usage in emergency department. Turkish.J Emerg Med. 2016; 16: 137-140https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tjem.2016.08.002
- Clinical use of fresh-frozen plasma in neonatal intensive care unit.Transfus Apher Sci. 2012; 47: 91-94
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: 858-873
- Invasive line placement in critically ill patients: do hemostatic defects matter?.Transfusion. 1996; 36: 827-831
- Central venous cannulation in patients with liver disease and coagulopathy - a prospective audit.Intensive Care Med. 1999; 25: 481-485
- Guidelines on the assessment of bleeding risk prior to surgery or invasive procedures: British Committee for Standards in Haematology.Br J Haematol. 2008; 140 (Mar): 496-504
- Effect of fresh-frozen plasma transfusion on prothrombin time and bleeding in patients with mild coagulation abnormalities.Transfusion. 2006; 46: 1279-1285
- Thromboelastography (T.E.G.) or thromboelastometry (ROTEM) to monitor haemostatic treatment versus usual care in adults or children with bleeding (review).Cochrane Database Sys Rev. 2016; 22: CD007871
- Indications and effects of plasma transfusions in critically ill children.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2015; 191: 1395-1402
- Evaluation of the achievement of hematologists to transfusion medicine education with self-assessment questionnaire in Turkey.Tıp Eğitimi Dünyası. 2020; 23: 128-143
☆This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.