Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proposed consensus definitions for new-onset refractory status epilepticus (NORSE), febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome (FIRES), and related conditions.Epilepsia. 2018; 59: 739-744
- Febrile infection‐related epilepsy syndrome (FIRES) is not caused by SCN1A, POLG,PCDH19 mutations or rare copy number variations.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2012; 54: 1144-1148
- Febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome (FIRES): a nonencephalitic encephalopathy in childhood.Epilepsia. 2010; 51: 1323-1328
- Febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome without detectable autoantibodies and response to immunotherapy: a case series and discussion of epileptogenesis in FIRES.Neuropediatrics. 2012; 43: 209-216
- Febrile infection related epilepsy syndrome: a study of 12 patients.Seizure. 2013; 22: 553-559
- Febrile infection-related epilepsy syndrome (FIRES): prevalence, impact and management strategies.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2019; 15: 1897-1903
- Plasmapheresis for refractory status epilepticus Part II: a scoping systematic review of the pediatric literatüre.Seizure. 2016; 43: 61-68
- Antibody‐mediated rejection: new approaches in prevention and management.Am J Transplant. 2018; 18: 3-17
- A novel treatment strategy for severe Guillain-Barré syndrome: zipper method.J Child Neurol. 2019; 34: 277-283
Baglan E. , Ozdel S. , Uysal Yazıcı M. , Azapağası E. , Çelik H. , Yüksel D. et al. , A novel therapeutic approach using the Zipper method to treat chorea in a pediatric-onset systemic lupus erythematosus patient. Lupus, 0961203320984013.
☆The work was developed at pediatric intensive care unit in Hatay State Hospital. We presented the work at XVI. Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Intensive Care Congress, TURKEY, 2–5 October 2019. We haven’t got any sources of financial support.