Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Sickle Cell Disease (SCD). Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Gene therapy for hemoglobinopathies.Transfus Apher Sci. 2021; 60103061
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and cellular therapy in sickle cell disease: where are we now?.Curr Opin Hematol. 2019; 26: 448-452
- Quality of life in adults with sickle cell disease: an integrative review of the literature.Rev Bras Enferm. 2018; 71: 195-205
- Sickle cell disease in Grenada: quality of life and barriers to care.Mol Genet Genom Med. 2021; 9e1567
- Health-related quality of life of children and adolescents with sickle cell disease in the Middle East and North Africa Region: a systematic review.Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2020; 20: e280-e289
- Impact of sickle cell disease on patients' daily lives, symptoms reported, and disease management strategies: results from the international Sickle Cell World Assessment Survey (SWAY).Am J Hematol. 2021; 96: 404-417
- US FDA approves first drug for sickle-cell anemia.Lancet. 1998; 351: 809
- Mortality in sickle cell disease. Life expectancy and risk factors for early death.N Engl J Med. 1994; 330: 1639-1644
- Gene therapy trials for sickle cell disease halted after two patients develop cancer. Science Insider: Health.
- Increased risk of leukemia among sickle cell disease patients in California.Blood. 2017; 130: 1597-1599
Jensen K. Bluebird proposes installment plan for LentiGlobin gene therapy 2019.
- Curative therapy for hemoglobinopathies: an International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy Stem Cell Engineering Committee review comparing outcomes, accessibility and cost of ex vivo stem cell gene therapy versus allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Cytotherapy. 2022; 24: 249-261