Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Transfusion and Apheresis Science
- Post-hematopoietic stem cell transplantation immune-mediated anemia: a literature review and novel therapeutics.Blood Adv. 2021; (bloodadvances.2021006279. Online ahead of print)
- ABO mismatch in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant: effect on short- and long-term outcomes.Transpl Direct. 2021; 7e724
- Haemolysis, pure red cell aplasia and red cell antibody formation associated with major and bidirectional ABO incompatible haematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Blood Transfus. 2018; 16: 397-404
- A limitation of fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) assays targeting sex chromosomes for monitoring of early relapse after transplantation.Transplantation. 2001; 71: 581-583
- Short tandem repeats (STRs) as biomarkers for the quantitative follow-up of chimerism after stem cell transplantation: methodological considerations and clinical application.Genes. 2020; 11: 993
X.Y. Wang, Y.J. Chang, Y.R. Liu, et al. Comparison of prognostic significance between multiparameter flow cytometry and real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction in the detection of minimal residual disease of Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute B lymphocytic leukemia before allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2021 Feb 14;42(2):116–123.
- The applicability of multiparameter flow cytometry for the detection of minimal residual disease using different-from-normal panels to predict relapse in patients with acute myeloid leukemia after allogeneic transplantation.Int J Lab Hematol. 2019; 41: 607-614
- Persistence of recipient-type endothelium after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.Haematologica. 2011; 96: 119-127
- Passenger lymphocyte syndrome after ABO-incompatible allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation; dynamics of ABO allo-antibody and blood type conversion.Hematology. 2021; 26: 835-839
- A case of mixed antibodies produced after peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.J Clin Hematol. 2017; 30: 487-489
- Transfusion policy in ABO-incompatible allogeneic stem cell transplantation.Vox Sang. 2010; 98: 455-467
- Analysis of donor and recipient ABO incompatibility and antibody-associated complications after allogeneic stem cell transplantation with reduced-intensity conditioning.Biol Blood Marrow Transpl. 2014; 20: 264-271