Study design and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cohn C.S., Delaney M., Johnson S.T., Katz L.M. Technical manual. 20th ed. Bethesda (MD): American Association of Blood Banks; 2020.
- Pre-transfusion phenotype matching for sickle cell disease patients.Transfusion. 2004; 44: 619-620
- Phenotype matching of donor red blood cell units for nonalloimmunized sickle cell disease patients: a survey of 1182 North American laboratories.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2005; 129: 190-193
- Clinical outcome of transfusions with extended red blood cell matching in β-thalassemia patients: a single-center experience.Transfus Apher Sci. 2019; 58: 65-71
- Red blood cell antigen genotype analysis for 9087 Asian, Asian American, and Native American blood donors.Transfusion. 2015; 55: 2369-2375
- A critique of the theoretical hazard of inter vs. intra-racial transfusion.Transfusion. 1961; 1: 233-238
- Immunogenicity of blood group antigens: a mathematical model corrected for antibody evanescence with exclusion of naturally occurring and pregnancy-related antibodies.Blood. 2009; 114: 4279-4282
- Estimating the immunogenicity of blood group antigens: a modified calculation that corrects for transfusion exposures.Br J Haematol. 2016; 175: 154-160
- Race/ethnicity affects the probability of finding an HLA-A, -B, -C and -DRB1 allele-matched unrelated donor and likelihood of subsequent transplant utilization.Bone Marrow Transpl. 2013; 48: 346-350
- Relative immunogenicity of Fya and K antigens in a Caucasian population, based on HLA class II restriction analysis.Transfusion. 2006; 46: 1328-1333
- Genotyping of 22 blood group antigen polymorphisms and establishing a national recipient registry in the Korean population.Ann Hematol. 2016; 95: 985-991
- Frequency of red blood cell antigens according to parent ethnicity in Korea using molecular typing.Ann Lab Med. 2018; 38: 599-603
- Blood group antigen and phenotype prevalence in the Korean population compared to other ethnic populations and its association with RBC alloantibody frequency.Transfus Med. 2019; 29: 415-422
- Incidence and persistence of anti-Kell after transfusion of Kell-positive blood.Beitr Infus Transfus. 1994; 32: 175-178
- The frequency of formation of Kell antibodies in recipients of Kell-positive blood.in: Videbaek A.A. Neumark E. Schubothe H. Bernard J. Proceedings of the sixth congress of the european society for haematology. S. Karger, Base, Switzerland1957: 754-758
Reid, M.E., Lomas-Francis, C., Olsson, M.L.2012. The blood group antigen factsBook. 3rd ed. Elsevier.