Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Estimation and predictive use of the corrected count increment--a proposed clinical guideline.Transfus Apher Sci. 2005; 32: 117-124
- Improving platelet transfusion safety: biomedical and technical considerations.Blood Transfus. 2016; 14: 109-122
- Consensus and controversies in platelet transfusion.Transfus Apher Sci. 2009; 41: 127-133
- Effect of plateletpheresis on hematocrit, hemoglobin and erythrocyte count: meta-analysis 1980–2018.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 19770
- Changes in pre- and post-donation platelet function in plateletpheresis donors.Transfus Clin Et Biol. 2017; 24: 417-421
- Minimum donation intervals should be reconsidered to decrease low hemoglobin deferral in whole blood donors: an observational study.Transfusion. 2015; 55: 2641-2644
- Sustained decreases in platelet count associated with multiple, regular plateletpheresis donations.Transfusion. 2001; 41: 756-761
- Generation of reticulated platelets in responseto whole blood donation or plateletpheresis.Transfusion. 2001; 41: 1234-1240
- Analysis on frequent plateletphoresis donors' platelet count, thrombopoietin and platelet derived growth factor concentration.Chin J Blood Transfus. 2016; 29: 385-387
- Platelet-derived growth factor enhances ex vivo expansion of megakaryocytic progenitors from human cord blood.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2001; 27: 1075-1080
- Assessment of serum iron stores in regular plateletpheresis donors.Transfus Apher Sci. 2022; 61: 103291-103297
- Prevalence, risk factors, and ferritin testing to mitigate iron depletion in male plateletpheresis donors.Transfusion. 2020; 60: 759-768