Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Transfusion and Apheresis Science
- A systematic review of transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease. Blood.J Am Soc Haematol. 2015; 126 (Jul 16): 406-414
- X‐and gamma‐irradiation have similar effects on the in vitro quality of stored red cell components.Transfusion. 2021; 61 (Nov): 3214-3223
- Use of irradiated blood components: practice parameter.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 106 (Jul 1): 6-11
- Storage after gamma irradiation affects in vivo oxygen delivery capacity of transfused red blood cells in preterm infants.Transfusion. 2018; 58 (Sep): 2108-2112
- Guidelines on the use of irradiated blood components.Br J Haematol. 2020; 191 (Dec): 704-724
NAC‐CCNMT Irradiation Working Group, Morrison D, Prokopchuk‐Gauk O, Devine D, Lane D, Laroche V. Recommendations for use of irradiated blood components in Canada. A NAC and CCNMT Collaborative Initiative. 2018. (available at: 〈https://nacblood.ca/sites/default/files/2021–08/Recommendations_Irradiated_Blood_〉 Components. pdf).
Australian and New Zealand Society of Blood Transfusion Ltd. Guidelines for prevention of transfusion-associated graft- versus-host disease 2011. 〈https://anzsbt.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/PreventionofTA-GVHD.pdf〉. Accessed January 10, 2022.
- Guidelines for irradiation of blood and blood components to prevent post‐transfusion graft‐vs.‐host disease in Japan.Transfus Med. 2000; 10 (Dec): 315-320
International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (ICD-10), available at- 〈https://icd.who.int/browse10/2019/en〉, last accessed on 19th Jan 2022.
- The 2016 revision to the World Health Organization classification of myeloid neoplasms and acute leukemia.Blood, J Am Soc Haematol. 2016; 20 (May 19): 2391-2405
- The 2016 revision of the World Health Organization classification of lymphoid neoplasms. Blood.J Am Soc Haematol. 2016; 20 (May 19): 2375-2390
- Challenges in the appropriate use of irradiated blood components at a large UK haemato-oncology centre.Vox Sang. 2017; 112: P-627
- Transfusion practices for pediatric oncology and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation patients: data from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute Recipient Epidemiology and Donor Evaluation Study-III (REDS-III).Author Prepr. 2021; (Jan 4)
- Missed irradiation of cellular blood components for vulnerable patients: insights from 10 years of SHOT data.Transfusion. 2021; 61 (Feb): 385-392
- Transfusion‐associated GVHD after fludarabine therapy in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.Transfusion. 2003; 43 (Dec): 1667-1671
- Variation in blood component irradiation practice: implications for prevention of transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease.Blood. 1991; 77 (May): 2096-2102
- Survey of irradiation practice for the prevention of transfusion-associated graft-versus-host disease.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2016; 140 (Oct): 1092-1097
- Analysis of 66 patients definitive with transfusion‐associated graft‐versus‐host disease and the effect of universal irradiation of blood.Transfus Med. 2013; 23 (Dec): 416-422