Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Transfusion and Apheresis Science
Catalano L., Piccinini V., Pati I., Masiello F, Barone F., Marano G., et al. 2021: Activity data, haemovigilance and epidemiological surveillance Roma: Istituto Superiore di Sanità; 2022 (Rapporti ISTISAN 22/25) 88pp.
- The Italian registry of therapeutic apheresis enters the information system of transfusion services –SISTRA.Transfus Apher Sci. 2022; 61: 1-8
- Guidelines on the use of therapeutic apheresis in clinical practice - evidence-based approach from the writing committee of the american society for apheresis: the eighth special issue.J Clin Apher. 2019; 34: 171-354
- Immunomodulation by intravenous immunoglobulin: role of regulatory T cells.J Clin Immunol. 2010; 1 (Suppl): 84-88
- New insights into IVIg mechanisms and alternatives in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.Curr Opin Hematol. 2020; 27: 392-398
- Immunoglobulin shortage: Practice modifications and clinical outcomes in a reference centre.Rev Neurol. 2022; 178: 616-623
- Using a scenario approach to assess for the current and future demand of immunoglobulins: an interview and literature study from The Netherlands.Transfus Med. 2022; : 1-12
Di Giorgio D., Traversa G., Trotta M.P. et al. Guideline on the use of human immunoglobulins in case of shortages 〈https://www.centronazionalesangue.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Guidelines-on-the-use-of-human-immunoglobulins-in-case-of-shortages.pdf〉 2022 Feb;1–33.